Kidzooona's mission is Family, Fun, and Safety, which reflects on their intent to nurture an edutainment center which is both educational and entertaining, making it suitable for children and families to play in a safe, fun-filled environment.
Admission Pass for P210 instead of P300 at Waltermart Makati in Metrodeal. Can you believe I bought 4 vouchers? Kami na ang adik sa Kidzooona. Well, It’s all worth it naman, I will have time to bond with my children while saving 30% on the regular rate.
- Once inside you have to remove your shoes and make sure you have socks with you.
- Socks are available at the counter for Php 50.00. There will be locker with key assigned to you free of charge so you can place your bags and shoes there.
- 1 Adult per child is free of charge. If you wish for to add another companion, you need to pay it Php 100/each.
- Strollers are not allowed inside the play area, they have a designated area for this one.
- Eating and Drinking is not allowed in the play area.
- Only children from 12 years old and below are eligible to play.
- Water and cups available inside, just approach the staff. Oh by the way, they provided free Wi-Fi.
Kids and Kids-At-Heart will definitely love the place. The moment your children step in Kidzoona, they naturally develop their communication skills and proper manner when playing/interacting with other friends. They also have a live appearance of “Lala Chan” (Kidzooona’s mascot – little squirrel known for her bushy tail and white flower on her chest) with dance number and picture taking.
Si Ate ChingChing takot kay Lala, si Bunso naman NR kay Lala. Hihi.
Team Villareal with Lala
Ate Rhian and her forever playmate :)
Pati si bunso, enjoy sa ice cream!
Not only have that, children can enjoy the ocean ball with slide near the entrance. Look at my panganay, super duper to the highest level ang tuwa, actually hindi lang sya ang natuwa pati kami. Hehe. By the way, according to them, they clean the balls from the ball pit every night so no need to worry about the hygiene, siguradong malinis sya.
Mother and Daughter Bonding
The Family that Plays Together, Stays FOREVER!
Pati si Daddy nag eenjoy. :)
Priceless Moment with Rhian :)
Look at that smile :)
The playground also consists of cyber wheel, toy corner and car track where the little ones can ride in the mini-truck. This is a perfect indoor play activity center for the kids, or should I say a one stop shop because this place is not only made to entertain the kids but also promotes and stimulate learning in every aspect through play and not but definitely not the least, it also promotes bonding and quality time with the whole family.
So what are you waiting for, bring your child here. They have 12 outlets in the Philippines; you can visit their branch at Waltermart Makati, SM Rosales, SM Angono and Ayala Fairview Terraces. Remember this, raising a child is really a great adventure and the best things we have ever done together as a parents.