So when Rhian arrived, everything has changed. I remember the last time na nag travel kami way back 2013 when we visited Davao with friends and now na parents na kami more on staycation and mall hopping nalang. But I guess may nunal talaga kami sa talampakan at kating kati kami sa pag travel, as early as Rhian's 3 months old we booked our 1st ever escapade. Yahoo!!!
Anyway, today we received Rhian's passport. We decided to get her own passport because we plan to visit Ian's parents and family in the USA hopefully next year. (cross fingers). Now, look at our baby ate, you know what super bilis lang nyang picturan as in wala pang 1 minute kaya nga tuwang tuwa yung nag photo sa kanya and nasabi pa na marunong daw tumingin at mag pose ang anak ko sa harap ng camera. (#ProudMommy).
Here's Rhian 1st ID (Passport)
I got surprised when I found out na meron na syang kasamang cover. :)
If you want to get your baby's passport, all you have to do is the following:
1. For infants below 1 year old, No need for scheduled appointment. Just go directly to DFA Aseana or any satellite in Metro Manila. (Personal appearance of the minor applicant)
2. Bring the following documents
- Original Birth Certificate of Minor in Security Paper issued by NSO or Certified True Copy of
Birth Certificate issued by the Local Civil Registrar and duly authenticated by NSO.
- Marriage Certificate of minor's parents duly authenticated by NSO
- Photocopy of valid passport of either parent (if minor is a legitimate child) / of mother (if
minor is an illegitimate child)
We pay Php 950.00 for regular passport and Php 250.00 for delivery charge for total of Php 1,200.00.